Join the Museum Ethnographers Group to become involved in debates relating to museum ethnography, whether you are working in museums, teaching, researching, studying, or just interested.
Membership is open to individuals,and there is a concessionary rate available to those on low incomes (below £18,000), whether students, those in entry-level jobs, pensioners or part-time workers.
Accredited UK museums can join as institutional members and overseas museums and university libraries can subscribe to the journal.
You are invited to join us, or to renew your membership, in time for the new membership year (April 1st 2016 to March 31st 2017) by visiting the MEG Web Collect page.
What are the benefits?
- The Journal of Museum Ethnography, containing articles, book and exhibition reviews as well as research notes
- Online access to back copies of the Journal of Museum Ethnography through JSTOR. Members will receive details about this from JSTOR when the new membership year begins.
- A heavily discounted rate on conference attendance and some MEG events
- Access to a tailored programme of events supporting continual professional development
- The regular e-newsletter containing up-to-date news, reviews, and notices as well as information about events
For instructions on joining or renewing, please see the Joining and renewing page.